Monday, August 12, 2019

Charcoal Abstract Art

   
In our class, we have been drawing and designing charcoal art from google images. 
The picture I have drawn Is a a Raven with black flames coming out from his wings. 
The original artist that inspired me to draw this was Stephen K,
Link to the original artist Stephen K  
First I found an artist I liked, then copied the image on google by drawing it with pencil,
After that Copying it with charcoal and smudging it.
It was quite hard doing the flames at the back of the wings but I managed to do it in the end.









3 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Dylan and I am a student in room 9 at Gisborne intermediate School. I like how you are really good at Sleeping,watching tv and i like your charcoal art work.If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://https://gisintdylano.blogspot.com/. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up gamer I'm Oaklend but most of my friends call me pro fortnite gamer I'm a YR 8 student at Gis Int. I like the drawing you did I'm pretty sure your better than me at drawing it made me think about my drawing. OK bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. kiaora ,my name is Deja I am a student at Gisborne Intermediate. I like your uhh charcoal art , it's really cool and creative. I uh think your pretty talented. anywayz laterz

    ReplyDelete