Thursday, September 19, 2019

How to avoid scammers across the internet

   WALT tell the difference between fake and real emails ie fishing
Internet Awesome
Today in cyber smart we have been learning on, how to detect if a site if real or fake. To detect if a site is real or fake, read the URL and if it is changed then the site would probably be a scam asking for you information or if the site is not secure. Also check the English in the subject line if it has bead English then it would probably be fake. If you get a popup talking about a virus, on your computer or phone, they are the ones to always check on the subject line or bad spelling.
I think it was a good topic to work on and hope that we don't get scammed in the future
Have you ever come across a scammer?

1 comment:

  1. Whats up gamer im oaklend but most of my friends call me pro fortnite gamer and this is my comment. I like ur work. bye -_- 0:

    ReplyDelete