Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Gabriel Moreno


In Term 1 Our class has been working on Gabriel Moreno Art Styles. 
Photos were taken of us standing on the side then tracing it on a peace of paper against a window.
Then after tracing it we had to give it details
and different patterns around it. 
Tracing it with vivid had made it stand out, Especially on the outside of our drawings. 
In our drawings we used different patterns with shapes outlining them. 
This art style has taught me how to use patterns and shapes
and have enjoyed working on it. 



3 comments:

  1. Hey there, my name is Khaila and I am a student in LH09 at gisborne intermediate School. I really like how your artwork is so neat and tidy and not all over the place. It made me think of my little brother . Have you thought about adding more of a jaw line or putting more texture on the jacket. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintkhailab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup, my name is Zac and I am a student in LH09 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like your Gabriel Moreno art it was cool. It made me think of my brother because he also likes to draw like that. Have you thought about making your jacket more detailed like your background?
    If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintzack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tawhiri my name is also Tawhiri. I go to Paihia School. I think your blog post about the Gabriel Moreno Art is awesome and your art piece is amazing you are a very talented drawer. That piece of art reminds me of the portrait I drawn last year. I think you are very good at drawing. Was drawing that portrait hard?

    ReplyDelete